Forms & Applications



Now Hiring:   Youth Development Coaches for 2017 /2018 Indoor Season
Job Description
Resume to   by September 30th, 2017
Only those considered for interview will be contacted


Application for Volunteers 

 Application To Coach Competitive Teams 
Deadline to apply is  September 12, 2018

cc email:



Application To Travel (ATF) - within Can & USA
Print and fill in this form for any tournament you plan on attending that falls outside the boundaries of Southeast Ontario Soccer Association (SOSA).

Playing Up Permit - you will need to sign into ERSL web site
This form is required for any ERSL game where you are calling up a player from a competitive team in a lower age category, or if you are calling up a player from the house league. Note - you will need signatures of player's "home" team coach, a club representative, and coach of team calling player up. The Player will require an up to date Player Registration Book.

Temporary Registration Permit
Any player registered with the O.S.A. or another Provincial Association affiliated to the C.S.A. is eligible to obtain a "TEMPORARY REGISTRATION PERMIT", which shall entitle the player to play for a Club Team of a Club other than the one with which he/she is registered. For example, if you are going to a tournament, and wanted to take a Clippers team keeper with you. Fill in this form, and have it signed by a Club Representative and the SOSA administrator.


Please review the linked documents about insurance for members.  The documents provide a summary of the overall OSA insurance program. Of particular interest:

  • Explains how to apply and submit a claim
  • Explains who is covered
  • Explains how to apply for certificate of insurance when using facilities

Summary of Insurance Process
KUSC Injury Report Form
OSA FAQ document  - Summary of coverage and process
OSA Information about submitting a Claim - Deadlines and process for parents